- Sign up or log in to your account.
- Connect your account to a payment system. Read more. Without a connected payment system, buyers can not pay for any items.
- Click "Add a listing" in the top right corner of the screen.
- Fill in the form. Questions marked with "*" are required.
- Check our photo guide to make sure you create quality photos of your items.
- Click "post listing" to send it to the GOS team for approval.
- Once your listing is approved, it is visible to GOS members.
- As soon as you have buyers for your items, GOS Concierge will contact you to request more information and negotiate the sales. You will be contacted by GOS Concierge only from this email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- When both seller and buyer are happy with the terms, the buyer will start a payment and arrange a pickup. We encourage our buyers to pick up all items in person so that they can check the condition and quality of the items. The seller is responsible for providing truthful and honest information about their items.
- As soon as the purchase is completed, money will be sent to the seller.
- If you are using GOS payment system (Stripe), note that payouts to sellers are delayed until the order is marked as "completed". When the purchase is finalized, the buyer should mark the sale 'Completed' to trigger the funds release to the seller.
- Fees: Garage Online Sale ™ charges sellers a 20% commission. Applicable taxes are included in the seller's price. Buyers are not charged any fees or commissions. Read full Terms here.
- Don't forget to subscribe to our updates and follow us on social media.
Question? Email to email@example.com
START A LISTING
BACK TO MAIN PAGE
Updated - January, 2023.