1. Saying “NO!” to fast furniture and switching to pre-loved designer and high-quality furniture items.
2. Upcycling. Add a touch of vintage to create a more vibrant and personalized style. Upcycling is good for the environment, more affordable, and a good way to add some sentimentality to your home. Go into an old furniture store, bring something home with some potential, and get to work on your fixer-upper project. Create a piece to be proud of for years to come.
3. Closed doors. While spending most of our time living and working from, we are getting tired of seeing each other in the open spaces. Interior designers shift our attention towards intimate spaces behind closed doors.
4. Moody academic-style rooms. One of the most controversial interior trends on social media. Yes, it means painting the entire room in dark hues. Why not give it a try?
5. Micro Luxury. It means getting a glamorous interior in a smaller space, like a powder room, dressing room, pantry or nursery. You can upgrade the whole room or just focus on key elements. Micro luxury is all about adding more comfort, richness and indulgence to your home.